If you have faced "Unable to contact" server error when you are using Voxofon application, then you're having unstable connection and there is no connection at that point. Please make sure to check internet connection whether that is WiFi, 3G or other one. Make sure connection is ON and try to use application again. It is designed to work only when there is internet connection present.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting "603 decline" error when try to make a call?
- Unable to make a call as white screen appears
- How to perform a call via "Callback" method
- My credit balance shows 0 while I have credits
- How to send a photo attachment via application from your existing photos
- How to take a video recording via application
- How to send your current location via application
- Where can I find Voxofon attachments saved
- How to delete messages in Android application
- How to send a text message from Android application