Users will see an “Invalid origination number “ error message when the Voxofon app is unable to set your phone number automatically.
To set the phone number manually:
- Open the Voxofon app
- Press “Menu”, select “Options”
- Enter your phone number under “This Mobile.” The phone number must be in international format and include the country code.
- Close Voxofon app
Save the correct phone number in your SIM:
- On BB home screen, select “Options”
- Select “Advanced Options”
- Select “SIM Card”
- From SIM Card highlight "Phone Number", press the menu button and select "Edit SIM Phone Number"
- Change the SIM number to your mobile number with the country code, then save and exit
- Reboot your BB and try using Voxofon again