If your calls to a certain destination are getting disconnected after few minutes constantly please firstly make sure that your network connection signal is strong on your device. If there are not issues with your network connection contact Voxofon support, provide destination number that you are having problems with, provide call details: date and time of affected calls, our agents will investigate the problem with providers.
Articles in this section
- Why calls get disconnected after few minutes?
- Getting "Call can not be completed" error message when trying to call certain destination
- Why my messages are not delivered to destination user
- My Voxofon contact did not receive my free call
- I get "Error 480" when attempting to make a call via Voxofon
- Why Local call option does not appear
- Not granted with Free credits
- Why I can't hear my destination user when he answers my call
- Why local call option is missing from available call methods
- No connection charge