If you get a busy signal when trying to call your loved ones via local numbers, your phone might not be registered with Voxofon. Register your phones by logging in to Voxofon.com and clicking “My Phones.” Add any phones that you will be using to make Voxofon calls.
Articles in this section
- Why calls get disconnected after few minutes?
- Getting "Call can not be completed" error message when trying to call certain destination
- Why my messages are not delivered to destination user
- My Voxofon contact did not receive my free call
- I get "Error 480" when attempting to make a call via Voxofon
- Why Local call option does not appear
- Not granted with Free credits
- Why I can't hear my destination user when he answers my call
- Why local call option is missing from available call methods
- No connection charge